Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how Indrit Design Studio help your new site with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and its contents.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
SEO is the process in which your website undergoes redevelopment to more effectively communicate your keywords to search engines. Optimizing your website enables it to rank higher on major search engines. Search engines rank websites based on two major factors: unique content that contains pertinent keywords, and link popularity - the number of quality incoming links to your website. Other important factors that determine your ranking with search engines are the architecture of the site, the visibility of your content, its underlying code and how natural your site appears to the engines! (Pay close attention)
Step One: Initial Consultation & Keywords
- Our technical staff begins by checking the current status of your website to ensure that the optimization process will not be encumbered by any unforeseen problems. One of our staff optimizers will then use manual searches and custom research software to gather data and create a list of the most trafficked and targeted keywords in your industry. Your optimizer will consult with you to choose the best keywords for your optimization.
Step Two: Content Creation
- After a list of keywords has been finalized for your website, it is passed along to our content writers. Using their training and experience, our writers will create original, unique content or revise your current site copy. Keywords will be placed in accordance with proper SEO densities while maintaining a professional copy style that is appropriate for site marketing and human readers, not just search engine “spiders.” Our writers will contact you before getting started on your content to ensure that the essence of your website is not compromised.
Step Three: Website Redevelopment
- Our optimization engineers will redevelop your website to seamlessly integrate the optimized content and effectively communicate your keywords to search engines. All aspects of the website – including its architecture, meta tags, alt tags, graphic text, internal link structure and subpages – will be modified to be spider friendly and to ethically meet the keyword relevancy requirements of the search engines’ algorithms. The staff of Submit Express is dedicated to maintaining the design integrity and essence of your website.
Step Four: Link Development
- The development of incoming links from well-established websites is one of the major variables in attaining high search engine rankings. Link development is absolutely essential to your website’s success and is a major part of the optimization service that we offer. A high quantity of quality links can be developed through a variety of means, including:
- One-way links from directories and other related sites
- Reciprocal link exchanges with related sites
- Fee-based directory submissions
- Targeted link buys.
Step Five: Submission
- After the optimization process is complete, we will submit your website to all the major search engines and directories, including Yahoo, AltaVista, HotBot, AlltheWeb, Google, AOL, iWon, Netscape, MSN, Lycos, Teoma, Ask and DMOZ (Open Directory). In addition to these submissions, we add fee-based directories such as Yahoo Directory, LookSmart and several other quality directories which will add to your link popularity. Lastly, if your website has indexing issues, we will create and submit site maps to both Google and Yahoo via their respective programs.
Step Six: Reporting
- Before we start the optimization process, we will run a ranking report to determine where your website ranks with the various search engines. We will also send you the report so you can see the results. Once optimization is complete, we will run monthly reports to check on your website's progress. You will be updated with these monthly ranking report results via e-mail. In addition to the monthly ranking reports, our staff will run weekly search engine monitoring to verify that your site has not been dropped by any of the major search engines. To ensure your satisfaction, our technicians will periodically call you or email you just to check in. We also invite you to call our staff anytime with questions.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fees will depend on how competitive your keywords are. If you are interested in a quote, please request a quote online, simply by contacting us. Click HERE to request a quote. Also, provide your phone number and when the best time is to reach you if we need to. One of our analysts will evaluate your page and get back to you! (Pay close attention)